Even under normal circumstances, college students face enormous pressure.
The added complexities of COVID-19, economic pressures and social unrest create an atmosphere in which mental health support is more essential than ever.
Your contribution to mental health and wellness at DePaul will ensure that online programs, personal outreach and health professionals remain at the ready to care for our students—resources that, at this crucial time, may have a lifelong effect.
DePaul’s University Counseling Services and Office of Health Promotion and Wellness services:
- Wellness coaching
- Individual & group counseling sessions
- Sexual and relationship violence prevention
- Support for anxiety, trauma, health inequity and more
- Individual support and advocacy for substance use/misuse
DePaul’s University Counseling Services and Office of Health Promotion and Wellness programs:
- Refresh Sleep
- Mental Health First Aid
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Survivor Support Advocacy
DePaul has committed to spread awareness about Mental Health & Wellness:
- Take Care DePaul
- Resource-based efforts to destigmatize mental health
- Ongoing health and well-being campaigns and professional trainings